- She doesn't bash core Democratic constituencies
- She doesn't try to pack primary polls with non-Democrats and ineligible voters
- She does come out with solid and progressive policy positions
- She backs up her policy papers with the ability to speak about them in-depth at the drop of a hat
- She knows "It's the economy, stupid."
- She goes head to head with the most vile and argumentative MSM celebrities and politely puts them in their place
- She doesn't care if The Villagers like her
- She has fought for equality and human rights at every step of the way in her four decades as a public servant, and is an internationally recognized champion of women's rights