Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Settling In for the Evening

The Spousal Unit and I are settling into my study, getting our computers revved up, pulling up pages, and generally getting ready to watch the fireworks.

We should begin to get Senate and House results in about three hours.

Here's an interesting graph showing Senate and House party seats since 1855.

Here is a Wikipedia page on the House contests and predictions, with a probable 26 seat Dem increase. That would erase the losses since 1992.

I'll be updating and posting throughout the evening. There's evidently something really wrong with the Blogger commenting system, so if you can't get a comment posted, send it through the contact form linked in the top right-hand sidebar bubble.

Update on comments - I switched settings to put the comments in their own page. I hope this will will work more reliably.

Anglachel

No comments: