Sunday, June 08, 2008

Comment Moderation

This appears to be working.

I am getting a lot of comments - thank you for taking the time. About 1/4 of them are marked not for publication and I will honor those requests. If you need me to reply to you, use the "Contact Anglachel" link near the bottom of the right hand menu. I don't get your email from comments.

If you send multiple comments in on a single thread, I will probably publish only one of them unless there is something noteworthy. Please remember that the comments reflect the views of the commenter. I will publish things I disagree with if I think the argument is well made or presents a view that should be considered.

When I'm working at my computer, I try to read comments as they come in, but I'm often away so presume there may be a delay of several hours. I am sorry that the regulars can't have more immediate back and forth, but given the troll reports from around the blogosphere, pest control is my biggest concern.

Anglachel