Monday, February 06, 2012

More Than I Can Say

I have a lot I'd like to blog about. I haven't finished the OWS writeup. The presidential primary is turning out to be far more entertaining than I had thought it would be. There's a bunch of political theory bumping around in my head waiting to be turned into words. There's more good stuff for online security and Teh Dumb that surrounds the glorification of hacktivists. But there's just more out there to talk about than I have the energy to cover.

My company has entered its death spiral and the daily up and down from that is consuming most of my mental energy. I come home drained. My off-hours are now filled with preparing for the job hunt. That gets launched in March. Until that gets sorted out, there won't be too much on the blog. I may get bursts of inspiration, but a post or two per month is probably all that's going to happen.

Anglachel

2 comments:

quixote said...

Sorry to hear about the job situation. Aside from divorce, looking for a living is about as stressful as it gets. I know it's of no material assistance, but sending good thoughts in your direction anyway.

Lisa said...

I wish you the best of luck.